Wednesday, March 5, 2014

NutriBullet vs NutriBullet Pro: Updated Opinion

After having had more time to think over the in's and out's of the two respective NutriBullet blenders, my opinions have changed on each of them. Below you will find a quick summation of my thoughts on the NutriBullet vs NutriBullet pro debate, and I conclude with my final verdict between the two.

NutriBullet - Classic Model

Pros

  • Low price for a blender. For less than $100, I can have the NutriBullet shipped to my door straight from Amazon.com.
  • Powerful enough blender to make fruit smoothies and icy drinks.
  • Easy to use.
Cons
  • Not that powerful, can not blend leafy greens, seeds, nor beans well enough.
  • It definitely feels cheap. I can tell this blender will break down, just a matter of time.

NutriBullet Pro 900 Series



Pros
  • Much more powerful than the classic NutriBullet.
  • Comes with a large 32 oz blending cup.
  • Feels more sturdy in comparison to the classic NutriBullet.
  • Eliminates the redundant milling blade of the previous NutriBullet by offering more blending power.
Cons
  • At a price tag of more than $150, I feel like there are much better blenders to spend nearly this much money on (Oster Versa).
  • I still do no trust the warranty nor the lifespan of the NutriBullet blenders. Practices by the NutriBullet company trouble me at times.
Conclusion

If you are dead set on getting a NutriBullet blender, I would recommend the NutriBullet Pro. It offers more power and seems better made than the classic NutriBullet. Overall though, I would consider other blenders before making an impulse NutriBullet blender purchase. Hopefully my thoughts on the divide between the NutriBullet versus the NutriBullet Pro has helped.

By Mat McNeile
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Mat (owner of VeganKitchenAppliances.com) reviews all comments to prevent spam. Check back in a day or two if you posted a question.