Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Purple Berries Smoothie for NutriBullet

Yep, misspelled smoothie.
Today's smoothie recipe will be for an antioxidant packed tasty treat. I hope everyone enjoys the picture, it was my attempt to get creative with the drawing.

You will Need:
  • 2 Bananas. I like to use one frozen and one non frozen.
  • Handful of strawberries. Frozen works if that is all you have, I prefer fresh.
  • Equivalent of a handful of frozen cherries. This will make your smoothie a nice dark color.
  • 2 Handfuls of Blueberries. Feel free to put in your favorite berry. Frozen works too.
  • Fill with water or soy milk to a third of blending container. I am really liking the Soyajoy, so I choose soy milk for most smoothies now.
  • Add ice only if you did not add a frozen banana and/or frozen berries. Only put in a few cubes.
Blend for 15 seconds.

Enjoy

By Mat McNeile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Mat (owner of VeganKitchenAppliances.com) reviews all comments to prevent spam. Check back in a day or two if you posted a question.